Are You Feeling Overwhelmed by Anxiety, and is it Ruling Your Life?
- Do you have panic attacks that come on for no apparent reason?
- Do you wish you could learn how to overcome social anxiety?
- Are you constantly worrying, unable to quiet your busy mind?
- Do you long to feel calmer, more at peace?
There are various types of anxiety – – panic, fear of social situations, unrelenting worry, preoccupation with health, to name a few. They all have three as elements in common: fearful thoughts feed into physical sensations and cause you to avoid what you fear. These three components of anxiety keep it going! And if you’re like most people, you probably react to anxiety in ways that are maintaining it.
Here’s the good news: you don’t have to keep living this way. There is effective therapy that can help you. Numerous clinical studies have shown that cognitive behavioral therapy is the best therapy for anxiety disorders.
And there’s more good news: you can experience symptomatic relief in a relatively short amount of time!
Then, call me for a free, 15-minute phone consultation about your situation. I’ll answer your questions and explain how cognitive behavioral techniques for anxiety can help you.
Professional Affiliations And Training
- Arizona Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Diplomat, Academy of Cognitive Therapy (ACT)
- National Social Anxiety Center – Phoenix Regional Clinic
- Clinical Fellow – Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA)
- Beck Institute for Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Padesky Center for Cognitive Therapy